BCC has a variety of computer labs on the Pittsfield campus and a PC lab at the South County Center in Great Barrington. Wireless access is broadly available in all buildings.
Main Campus Computer Lab
The PC lab is located on the main college campus in rooms F-102 and F-107. The lab features a quiet classroom environment. Student support is provided by phone, email and in the lab.
Fall 2016 semester hours for the computer lab are:
- Monday–Thursday: 7:30 AM – 8:00 PM
- Friday: 7:30 AM – 4:00 PM
- Saturday: 9:00 AM – 2:00 PM
2016 Fall Semester: September 6 – December 23
Other Computer Labs
Please ask your instructor for information about other computer labs which include a Mac Lab, a GIS Lab and South County Center computers.
Computer Lab Use
- Bring your own storage device to save your work.
- Black and white printers are accessible for academic purposes only.
- A scanner is available.
- Do not bring food or drinks into the computer lab.
IT Support Services
An assistant is always available to aid lab users with general questions and provide guidance with the following:
- Moodle navigation and operation
- Student email accounts
- Microsoft Office 2013
- Internet access
- Standard document presentation / basic grammar
- Campus wireless access information
Contact Information & Help
Online Learning Help
- Monday – Friday: 8 AM – 4 PM
- Monday – Thursday: 4 PM – 8 PM (when evening classes are in session)
413-499-4660, ext. 6501
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Computer Lab Coordinator