BCC's Green Team coordinates efforts to reduce the College's carbon footprint, maintain sustainable practices, seek funding to carry out initiatives, and coordinate these efforts with other colleges and institutions. Green Team members include faculty, staff, students, and some members of the community. All are welcome to join!
Green Team Forum & Mini Fair — April 20, 2017
Thank you to all who joined us for the Green Team's first annual FORUM! View photos from the event!
Participants and presentations included:
- Plaine's Bike Ski Snowboard — spring bike tune-ups
- Composting & Recycling at BCC
- Berkshire Environmental Action Team (BEAT)
- BCC Green Team Introduction
- Recycling & Composting at BCC
- Solar Panels at BCC
- BCC's Zero Waste by 2020 initiative
- MASSPIRG — sustainability initiatives
- BRTA – transportation options, bus schedules, and the future of Berkshire County Public transportation
- MassRides – new ride-sharing app