Having access to your Moodle courses on your cellphone or tablet can be handy. Follow the steps below to download and setup the Moodle mobile app on your device.
Tip: Mobile devices are handy, however not all Moodle tasks are recommended or supported on a cell phone or tablet. NEVER take a test or quiz on the Moodle app as if there's a technical problem you may need to contact your professor to fix it.
- Open either the Apple App Store or Google Play Store on your device.
- In the app’s search box, type “Moodle” to locate the correct app. Make sure you are downloading the one made by Moodle Pty Ltd.
- Launch the Moodle App on your device to begin setup
- When asked to enter the URL of your Moodle site, type in moodle.berkshirecc.edu and click Connect!
- When asked to log in, use the letter “s” + your Student ID without the "@berkshirecc.edu" and your regular BCC password that you use for MyBCC and email and click Log In.
Note: The Forgotten Username/Password link in the Moodle app brings you back to the MyBCC login page, please see our article on Changing a Forgotten BCC Password for help with resetting a forgotten password.
- The Moodle app is now configured and will not require setup again unless you change your password.
Tip: The Moodle app is best used to pop in and check your class status. Most mobile devices don't have a true keyboard so it can be difficult or frustrating to attempt writing tasks on your mobile device. It's recommended that students use a full computer for these type of assignments.