The Berkshire Community College (BCC) Student Government Association (SGA) is the legislative, representative, and investigative body of the College's student population. The SGA is a program designed to recruit, retain and relate to prospective and current students. Members are currently enrolled students elected each spring in college-wide elections. Candidates must have a 2.000 or higher grade-point average.
We would like to familiarize you with the SGA and let you know how you can get involved. Both you and the College benefit from your involvement in these activities; we hope you'll join us. Below are some important reasons to get involved.
- Receive leadership and community skills training.
- Build a stronger self-image.
- Learn how to work effectively as a team.
- Develop and use critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Establish references for future employment.
- Acquire necessary job skills.
- Plus much more!
Some responsibilities include:
- Working at new student orientations;
- Community outreach; and
A-113, Student Engagement Center