Due to Governor Baker's recent order and CDC guidelines, Student Engagement is available to help serve your needs remotely! Please contact us so we can work with you to schedule an appointment that fits your needs.
The Student Ambassador recruits qualified students to represent Berkshire Community
College (BCC) in a number of initiatives, serving as role models and mentors to all
• Serve as official ambassador to the BCC campus.
• Serve as a mentor to BCC peers.
• Develop an expanded knowledge of BCC.
• Conduct campus tours for new students, schools, classes, and guests.
• Represent BCC during college events.
• Assist with duties and tasks related to events hosted by various BCC departments.
• Work with diverse populations and provide tips on being a successful student.
• Assist with variety of office related tasks.
• Demonstrating a high standard of professionalism at all times
• Demonstrate strong communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills.
• Exhibit leadership, initiative, dependability, discipline and enthusiasm.
• Maintain professional appearance and demeanor.
• Possess an enthusiastic, positive attitude and are willing and eager to provide excellent customer service.
• Ability to work flexible hours and remotely when needed.
The Student Engagement Center is looking to hire Student Ambassadors. If this sounds like you, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll set up an interview.
This is a paid position, and requires a 1-year commitment. Student Ambassadors will work approximately 5–8 hours per week.