The Student Ambassador recruits qualified students to represent Berkshire Community College (BCC) in a number of initiatives, serving as role models and mentors to all students.
Student Ambassador Duties
- Serve as official ambassador to the BCC campus.
- Serve as a mentor to BCC peers.
- Develop an expanded knowledge of BCC.
- Conduct campus tours for new students, schools, classes, and guests.
- Represent BCC during college events.
- Assist with duties and tasks related to events hosted by various BCC departments.
- Work with diverse populations and provide tips on being a successful student.
- Assist with variety of office related tasks.
- Demonstrating a high standard of professionalism at all times
- Demonstrate strong communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills.
- Exhibit leadership, initiative, dependability, discipline and enthusiasm.
- Maintain professional appearance and demeanor.
- Possess an enthusiastic, positive attitude and are willing and eager to provide excellent customer service.
- Ability to work flexible hours and remotely when needed.
This is a paid position, and requires a one-year commitment. Student Ambassadors will work approximately five–eight hours per week.