Explore your Career Options with MassCIS
Discover your strengths, values, abilities, interests, and skills with our career exploration software.
- Take the Career Cluster Inventory or other career assessments to identify occupations that match your interests, skills, values, personality and potential majors through MassCIS.
- Make a selection of a major field of study. Speak with your Academic Advisor.
- Create your resume on the Resume Creator and your update your LinkedIn profile and have them reviewed in a 15-minute Resume Express Drop-in appointment.
- Seek career advice from faculty, staff, advisors, and friends. Learn how to meet and
get to know faculty and staff.
Research what it takes to conduct a successful job search. Develop confidence, skills, and tools to make thoughtful career choices.
MassCIS is an online, self-guided career and education planning tool designed to help users explore career fields, transfer school options, and take assessments to shape your individualize career goals.
If you are unsure of what careers best suit you or what major to pursue, MassCIS will help you assess your skills and personal attributes, make more informed career decisions, create your career plan, and even search for financial resources. This tool is:
- User-friendly and will guide you through the career and education planning process
- Self-paced and saves all of your results for future use
- Accessible and may be used anywhere, anytime, as many times as you wish and communicate with your Career Advisor
How Mass CIS Works
- Complete a self-assessment of your personal attributes: Interests, Values, Personality, Skills, Leisure Activities
- Get your assessment results matched to occupations
- Analyze and narrow down the pros and cons of the options that appeal to you, make choices, and map out your goals and action plans. Then, contact the Career Center to set-up an appointment with a career advisor.
Log in to the account