Attend an Information Session
These information sessions provide an opportunity to learn more about the program, admissions, and more.
Topics covered include:
- The Massage Therapy Program at BCC
- Part-time evening and Saturday format
- Course pathway, class, labs, practicum/clinical
- Applying to BCC and the Massage Therapy Program
- Paying for College: Financial Aid, Scholarships, and Self-Pay
- Enrolling in Courses
- Health/Medical Requirements
- CPR and First Aid Certification
Why Massage Therapy?
Massage Therapists work directly with people, enhancing wellbeing through skilled compassionate touch, and providing a supportive environment for clients of all ages.
People are attracted to the massage therapy profession for the individual client-care focus, flexible scheduling part-time opportunities, and the potential for self-growth and life-long learning.
Employment of massage therapists is projected to grow 21% from 2019-2022 (U.S. Department of Labor—Bureau of Labor Statistics)
The Massage Therapy Certificate Program prepares students to become Massachusetts state licensed Massage Therapists with the skills and knowledge to provide effective relaxation and wellness massage therapy.