Berkshire Community College introduces three new non-credit certificates designed to provide the skills and experience needed to cultivate preferred service professionals and foster an inspired Berkshire experience.
Practical part-time classes and hands-on training begin March 18, 2019
No-Cost for a Limited Time – the program is free during the 2019 spring semester only due to the funding received by a Training Resources and Internship Network (TRAIN) grant from the Massachusetts Department of Higher Education
Three Non-Credit Certificates - Option of taking one of these three work-ready certificates:
Please contact 413-236-2127
Gain Effective Hospitality Skills from the Experts
- If you are looking to gain skills for a career in hospitality…
- If you are looking to change careers…
- If you are a part-time or seasonal employee looking for full-time work…
- If you are an employer looking to provide staff training…
Our expert instructors include celebrated chefs, restauranteurs, sommeliers, hotel executives and operations managers.
- Paid Internship Opportunity – Upon coursework completion, students will be eligible to apply for a paid internship to train in the field, further their skill set and potential for permanent employment.
- Two Locations – classes will be offered at BCC’s Main Pittsfield Campus and BCC’s South County Center in Great Barrington.
Recommend the Programs to your Staff: Employers are encouraged to recommend current or aspiring staff to apply for these certificate programs. For those employers are encouraging staff to apply for the Hospitality Leadership (Rising Mangers) certificate, please provide a letter of recommendation to accompany his/her application.
Host Internships: Interested hospitality organization should apply to become an internship host site.