Embark on educational journeys with leaders in the service industry. Our programming is focused on topics and resources that can positively affect your role in the current and future job market. For those individuals who are currently employed and looking for a deeper look into the well of industry knowledge, or those who wish to discover a new and interesting passion in an unknown field, come and see what we have to offer. Our programming is evolving and growing every day!
Are you interested in getting your Food Handler's Certificate or other Hospitality and Culinary Micro Certifications? Submit your information below.
- Barrington Coffee Roasting Company
- Berkshire Agricultural Ventures
- Berkshire Regional Transit Authority (BRTA)
- Berkshire Regional Planning Commission
- 328 North Farms
- American Hotel and Lodging Educational Institute (AHLEI)
Questions or concerns? Contact the BCC Community Education and Workforce Development office: