Honors Program Graduation Requirements
1) 3 credit colloquium
2) 6 Credits of any combination of Honors Courses, including:
- Honors colloquia (interdisciplinary courses and are labeled Hon 298x).
- Honors courses: courses restricted to honors students that are designated as an honors section of that course,
- Honors Components: a one credit independent study added to a regularly offered course,
- Honors Independent study: an individual course with a faculty member (3 credits maximum).
3) Maintain a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.25
4) Earn a grade of B or better in each honors course