The MyBCC portal is used to give you access to your email, Moodle, WebAdvisor, and many other items. Use these steps below to log into your MyBCC account.
NOTE: While the new MyBCC Portal is being rebuilt more and more features will be added as we progress into Summer 2022. If you are having trouble finding a specific option please let us know through the Online Help Request Form and we will help you find what you need.
- Navigate to the main BCC website, www.berkshirecc.edu
- To get to the login page, in the upper right corner click on MyBCC
Note: Many mobile devices such as tablets and cell phones view a mobile version of the site. On these devices the MyBCC link is located within the Menu in the upper left.
- Click on theMyBCC button to bring up the login screen
- Type your username and password into the boxes, then click the button Sign in
Tip: Student usernames are the letter “s” + your Student ID, which will be mailed to you. For example, s0123456. The “S” can be either upper or lower case.
- The MyBCC Portal Page will load after a successful login
Note: The first time you log into the MyBCC Portal you will be greeted with a short tutorial which you can skip through by clicking the blue buttons.