OneDrive is a great tool for having access to your files from anywhere and collaborating with other students or colleagues. Below is a video and some tips to get you logged in and started in OneDrive.
How to Log Into BCC OneDrive
- First, log into your BCC email. If you aren't sure how to do that you can follow our guide
- Click on the Launcher, the box of boxes in upper left corner
- Click on OneDrive, your OneDrive will now load
How to Upload Files
- Click on the Upload button
- Click on either File or Folder depending on what you are uploading
NOTE: Uploading a folder is a good way to upload many files at the same time
- Your files will upload in the background, the status is shown in the upper right corner
OneDrive Workshop Video (38:12)
A recording of a complete OneDrive workshop where many more topics are covered in greater depth.